Must have valid teaching certification in Agricultural Sciences or willingness to earn Certification. Strengths in Animal Science and Horticulture. We are looking for an individual who can build a program that emphasizes leadership.
Seeking highly competitive and energetic teacher for an active 2-teacher department. Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society. Willingness to work as a team and assist in all aspects of the FFA Chapter.
• Develop students through leadership camps, state convention and community service/involvement events
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• General knowledge of agriculture science and technology curriculums and instruction
• Able to safely travel with students and stock trailers and has or will be willing to work towards commercial driver’s license (CDL) with bus passenger endorsement
• Experience in LDEs and livestock shows
• Must possess a knowledge of record book system and help students apply for awards, certifications and scholarships
• Well versed and able to work with a multitude of curriculum resources such as iCEV, online resources, and extensions to appropriately maintain solid skills for the subject being taught
11 or 12-month contract, plus stipend
$341 towards health insurance
Public relations stipend in the Fall and retention stipend in the Spring
$20,000 life insurance